||Lisbon & Center
GOLF PASSPORT - ESTORIL GOLF COAST
The Golf Passport entitles the golfers to play on a selection of 3 or 5 golf courses from the Estoril Golf Coast (Sintra, Estoril, Cascais), 30 min. from Lisbon.
1 Greenfee per golf course, we book the first tee-time and you can play as many rounds as possible. Play as much as you can! Same day, same golf course!
You can choose from the following eight golf courses:
- Belas Clube de Campo
- Golf do Estoril
- Lisbon Sports Clubs
- Penha Longe Atlantico
- Penha Longa Monastery (2 x 9 holes)
- Quinta da Beloura
- Quinta da Marinha
- Oitavos Dunes
Prices (only available in combination with hotel reservation):
From 16.11.2012 to 15.02.2013 and from 1.07 to 31.08.2013
Passport with 3 rounds per person: 182,00€
Passport with 5 rounds per person: 284,00€
1 free golfer in 8 playing
From 16.02.2013 to 30.06.2013 and from 01.09 to 31.10.2013
Passport with 3 rounds per person: 196,00€*
Passport with 5 rounds per person: 307,00€*
*During high season, if the client decides to play Oitavos Dunes there will be a supplement of 30€ per person.
The Golf Passport can be booked in combination with almost all of our partner hotels such as:
● Hotel Palacio Estoril Golf & Spa, 5 stars in Estoril,
● Hotel Penha Longa Golf & Spa Resprt, 5 stars in Sintra,
● Hotel Quinta da Marinha Golf Resort, 5 stars in Cascais,
● Vila Bicuda apartments and villas, 4 stars in Cascais
● Hotel Pestana Sintra Golf Resort, 4 stars in Sintra,
● Hotel Vila Galé Estoril, 4 stars in Estoril,
● Hotel Inglaterra Estoril, 4 stars in Estoril,
● Onyria Marinha Editions Hotel, 5 stars in Cascais,
● The Oitavos Hotel, 5 stars in Cascais,
● Hotel Pestana Cascais, 4 stars
● Hotel Vila Galé Cascais, 4 stars
● Hotel Baia Cascais, 3 stars.
● Vivamarina Suite Hotel, 5 stars in Cascais.
We guarantee the best available rates of the market. Consult us to receive your personnalized quote!
Golf Passport General conditions:
• The Golfer chooses 3 or 5 golf courses from the ones available
• The Golfer may play each course once only.
• Golf Passport is valid for weekdays (weekends and bank holidays only on request)
• It is advisable to book starting times in advance
• Players must have a handicap (ladies 36 - men 28) and they may be asked to produce a valid certificate as proof
• 2nd round, or 3rd, will be booked locally, at the golf course, on request, subject to availability.
Quinta da Marinha